Factory lighting design
The scientific and reasonable design of factory lighting can not only effectively protect vision, improve product quality and labor productivity, but also save energy and reduce production costs. The lighting standard of the factory is to meet the illumination requirements of the factory lighting.
Due to the different products produced, the lighting standards of the factory are different. Therefore, according to the classification, the lighting standards of the factory include the following classifications: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 3000 Lx.
According to the specific requirements of the workplace and visual operations, the factory lighting should select the appropriate standard value according to the high, medium and low. Generally, the intermediate value of the illumination range is used (the specific situation is as follows).
1. In the factory environment that meets one of the following conditions, the illuminance standard value of the factory lighting shall adopt the high value of the illuminance range:
1. In a visual operation such as I to V, when the distance from the eye to the recognition object is greater than 500 mm;
2. When it is easy to have adverse effects on visual organs during continuous long-term intense visual operations;
3. When the identification object recognition time is short and the recognition is difficult;
4. When the operation of the factory has special requirements for operation safety;
5. The object reflection ratio is small;
6. When the accuracy of the items produced in the factory is high, or the error is easy to cause a large loss.
2. When the following conditions are met, the illuminance standard value on the working surface can be used as the low value of the illuminance range:
1. When conducting temporary work;
2. When accuracy or speed does not matter.
In addition, in the design of factory lighting, it is also necessary to distinguish between general lighting, local lighting, hybrid lighting and emergency lighting.
(1) Plants with high requirements for illuminance and low density of working positions. For places that are not suitable for general lighting, mixed lighting can be used.
(2) The general lighting design can be used alone in the work illumination, or in the place where the production technology is limited, the place where the local lighting design is not suitable, or the place where the mixed lighting is unreasonable.
(3) When the lighting of a certain work area needs to be higher than the general illumination, partitioned general illumination can be used.
(4) Partial lighting design can be added when the general illumination of the partition cannot meet the illumination requirements. However, it is not possible to install only partial lighting in the working area of the plant.
(5) In the lighting of the factory, in order to prevent the failure of the normal lighting power supply, it is necessary to install emergency lighting to ensure that normal activities continue.
Please visit our website or contact our support staff for more information, YOULUMI’s expertise can meet your needs.
Post time: Dec-17-2018